Computational & Systems Neuroscience
Monash Institute of Cognitive and Clinical Neurosciences
Monash Biomedical Imaging
Monash University, Melbourne, Australia
Announcing opportunities for PhD student(s): Our lab develops computational neuroimaging methods using tools from signal processing, machine learning, and dynamical systems theory. The Lab is highly interdisciplinary so we welcome applications from students with quantitative background in Engineering, Computer Science or Physics and also students with background in Psychology, Neuroscience or Medicine.
· There is one PhD stipend available immediately (at 2018 rate of AUD 27,353 per annum) for the duration of 3 years. The project is funded by the ARC DECRA Fellowship awarded to Dr Adeel Razi. Suitable for domestic students as only PhD stipend is covered.
· Expressions of interest are sought for PhD scholarships, both domestic (PhD stipend) and international students (Tuition fee + PhD stipend). See the link
· For outstanding students additional top-up scholarships are available (AUD 10,000 - 15,000 per annum).
The successful applicant(s) will work under the mentorship of Dr Adeel Razi (primary advisor) and will also have an opportunity to spend time in lab(s) of our international collaborators. There is generous funding available to attend/present at international and local conferences every year.
Expressions of interest via email to adeel(dot)razi(at)monash(dot)edu) should include:
· a curriculum vitae including academic transcript(s) and any published works; and
· names and contact details of 2 academic referees